WE HAVE MOVED TO 1ST ST.For lower wait times, please mention your appointment when you arrive.
Monday - Friday : 10AM - 6PM (Same day appts. available)
Saturday : 11AM - 5PM (Same day appts. available)
For shorter wait times, mention your appointment when you arrive. Call 714-558-8033 or text 949-954-8185 for appointments, or book online at http://www.SteadyCareMedical.com
2001 East 1st Street (Corner of 1st Street & Golden Circle)
Suite 102 (Upstairs on 2nd Floor)
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Our mission at Steady Care Medical Center is to provide patients with excellent comprehensive primary health care through a variety of medical services to handle patient needs in a personalized fashion at affordable rates. Open Care Medical leads in providing premium all-around health care - One clinic where you can take care of all your medical & health care needs. We are centrally located in Orange County, but we see patients from all over California.
*Please note we have changed our name from One Care to Open Care in the last year and some listings may still show our name as One Care.*
We know that you are entrusting us with the most precious work - keeping you and your family healthy! We are dedicated to providing you with the best, most professional, and compassionate care. We believe in an integrated and humanistic approach to primary care, in treating the patient rather than just the disease.
We spend time taking a thorough history to understand the nature of a patient’s needs, complaints, and fears. Our philosophy is to treat the underlying problem as well as the symptoms. We focus on primary and secondary prevention of diseases to build a healthy foundation for the future of each patient.
We are our patients' best advocates. We aim to teach our patients to recognize the tremendous healing potential that they have within themselves. Our goal is to help our patients medically and be able to hear their concerns. We review results of the tests and consulting physicians' suggestions together with the patient and decide the best treatment plan.
* To ensure that patients feel cared for in all areas of our service from the moment they call for an appointment with a doctor, until their insurance is billed and payment received.
* To provide a professional and fulfilling work environment for employees and physicians that provides a fair income and allows a good quality of life.
* To provide thoughtful, competent, compassionate and thorough psychiatric evaluation and continuing care to adults with mood, anxiety, and attention, weight loss, opiate addiction, chronic pain, insomnia disorders in a confidential and respectful environment.
* We will care for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
* Integrity at every level will not be compromised.
* We will strive to deliver maximum value for every dollar spent.
* We value the personal lives of our employees and physicians.
* We value excellence in medical education at all staff levels.
* We recruit, train and re-train physicians and support staff to the highest level of service.
* We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic.
* We provide an efficient and pleasant environment to enhance caring for our patients.
* We provide the highest quality customer service, which addresses the customer's medical and financial issues.
See Our Reviews on Weedmaps
See Our Reviews on THCFinder
See Our Listing on Yelp!
- Our physicians & nurses combine extensive experience and expertise to provide you with the smoothest evaluations & consultations possible.
- We are 100% committed to providing patients with a safe and professional consultation and medical visit that is 100% private, protected under HIPAA laws.
- We are committed to comprehensive care for patients, from initial screening through all phases of treatment.
- VERY Competitive pricing. Well known in Orange County to be the most affordable
-Just because we offer value for money doesn’t mean we won’t offer you the best service we can. Our friendly staff is always happy to make sure your visit goes your way.