- Men's Hormone Therapy
- $179 Suboxone Program for Opiate Addiction
- $79 Medical Weight Loss - Phentermine
- $599 HCG Weight Loss Package
- Medical Marijuana Recommendations
- $499 Medical Stop Smoking
- Doctor Consultations, Medication & Treatment
- $179 Pain Management Program
- $80 General Practice Visit
- $80 Physical Exam
- Anonymous STD Testing
- Cosmetic Services
- $250 - VIVITROL® for Alcohol Dependence
- $70 Male Enhancement Consultations
- Stimulate Fat Breakdown - $25 Lipotropic Shots
M - F: 10AM - 6 PM
(Walk-ins before 5PM)
Sat: 11AM - 5PM
(Walk-ins before 4PM)
2001 East 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
We are on the corner of 4th Street & Golden Circle
Our Yelp Reviews
About Us - Our Clinic Details
Monday - Friday : 10AM - 6PM (Walkins welcome before 5pm)
Saturday : 11AM - 5PM (Walkins welcome before 4pm)
2001 East 4th Street (Corner of 4th Street & Golden Circle)
Suite 200 (Upstairs on 2nd Floor)
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Our mission at Open Care Medical Center is to provide patients with excellent comprehensive primary health care through a variety of medical services to handle patient needs in a personalized fashion at affordable rates. Open Care Medical leads in providing premium all-around health care - One clinic where you can take care of all your medical & health care needs. We are centrally located in Orange County, but we see patients from all over California.
*Please note we have changed our name from One Care to Open Care in the last year and some listings may still show our name as One Care.*
We know that you are entrusting us with the most precious work - keeping you and your family healthy! We are dedicated to providing you with the best, most professional, and compassionate care. We believe in an integrated and humanistic approach to primary care, in treating the patient rather than just the disease.
We spend time taking a thorough history to understand the nature of a patient’s needs, complaints, and fears. Our philosophy is to treat the underlying problem as well as the symptoms. We focus on primary and secondary prevention of diseases to build a healthy foundation for the future of each patient.
We are our patients' best advocates. We aim to teach our patients to recognize the tremendous healing potential that they have within themselves. Our goal is to help our patients medically and be able to hear their concerns. We review results of the tests and consulting physicians' suggestions together with the patient and decide the best treatment plan.
See Our Reviews on Weedmaps
See Our Reviews on THCFinder
See Our Listing on Yelp!
- Our physicians & nurses combine extensive experience and expertise to provide you with the smoothest evaluations & consultations possible.
- We are 100% committed to providing patients with a safe and professional consultation and medical visit that is 100% private, protected under HIPAA laws.
- We are committed to comprehensive care for patients, from initial screening through all phases of treatment.
- VERY Competitive pricing. Well known in Orange County to be the most affordable
-Just because we offer value for money doesn’t mean we won’t offer you the best service we can. Our friendly staff is always happy to make sure your visit goes your way.